Making Money In Wireless 2017 Supplier Partner Program
Collaborating to strengthen the Independent Wireless Dealer Channel by:
- Helping Dealers to Grow Sales & Increase Profits
Helping Supplier Partners to increase demand and bolster market share
With all the challenges facing wireless dealers today, there is a great need for suppliers to band together to help strengthen the channel.
Highlights of the WiBOC Supplier Partner Program
- Participation in the WiBOC Virtual Top Supplier Exhibit Showcase on WiBOC.org
- Exclusive category sponsorship at the Making Money in Wireless Presentations & Receptions
- Product/service value proposition included in all Making Money in Wireless Presentations
- Table top exhibit at Making Money in Wireless Presentations
- Private customer Engagement area at reception
- 10 complimentary customer/prospect passes for each Making Money in Wireless Seminar
- Attendee information
- Pre-Show Marketing includes:
o Social media campaigns via WiBOC and Wireless Professionals Group
o Supplier Partner Value Proposition Interview Recording
Industry guru Mark Landiak will conduct a short infomercial-like interview designed to grab the interest of potential customers. The interview will be used as a marketing tool on WiBOC and with the Wireless Professionals Group.
Each interview will discuss:
- How your products/services solve a problem for wireless dealers
- What your product/solution is and/or does
- The margin opportunity with projections for an average store
Through the WiBOC Supplier Partner Program, partners (suppliers, distributors, support organizations, master agent organizations, etc.) are able to add tremendous value by bringing world-class products and services together with industry-specific training where it matters most – with wireless business owners, store managers and front-line sales teams.