In the coming months, the Future of Wireless Thought Leadership Team will examine the drivers of sales and profitability and suggest the go-to-market strategies necessary to catch the wave. They will discuss best practices in a wide variety of topics including:
- How will businesses organize top-down and bottom-up to compete (and win) in the coming years?
- How will you address the disruptive technologies (and companies) that threaten ARPU and the future of the traditional wireless Retail Store model?
- What are the Leadership, Sales and Service-oriented processes that will enable high performance?
- What’s in store for the future customer experience…and what customer experiences won’t be in-store.
- How will you secure and grow your customer base as you face a new wave of non-traditional competitors?
Products & Services
- What are the technologies and products that will drive customer demand?
- What new services will be part of your future business model?
- What profit centers will disappear and what will replace them?
- How will you manage lower margins with high demand products and higher costs?
- What skill sets will salespeople and managers need to keep pace with rapid-fire changes in the wireless landscape?
- What are the profiles for the Wireless Reps and Managers of the future? Who are we looking for? And where will we find them?
- What tools will you be using to field the most effective sales, customer service and management teams?
- How will you prepare your business for future profitability?
- What might Amazon do?
- Will e-Sim technology make your customer base disappear?
- What tools, training and competencies will your managers need to be adept at to lead your team
- How will vertical-ization impact your business strategy?